Monday 20 February 2012

RECALL

Tassimo Recall!         

Last night, a friend told me about Tassimo brewers being recalled. I have one and I know a few  friends who have those coffee makers too.  I looked around and here's what I found:
Health Canada posted a recall on Tassimo Single CupCoffee Makers under Bosch brand – manufactured between June 2008- February 2012 and Tassimo Nabob and Gevalia brandExpresso T discs- manufactured August 2011- January 2012

According to Health Canada: The T disc that holds the coffee or tea can burst and spray hot liquid, coffee grounds and/or  tea leaves onto consumers using the brewer and onto bystander, posing a burn hazard.

Visit the Tassimo Recall Website or call the Tassimo hotline 1-866 918 8763 for more information.






5 comments:

  1. Saw your post on MBS and following from http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/
    I look forward to your future posts, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow.:) Have a great day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I came here from Mom Blog Society to follow you and found important info!
    We have a Tassimo! Thanks for posting!
    Anyways, following you, you can follow back.

    www.writtenbymama

    All my follow info is on the right hand side of my blog (:

    ReplyDelete