Sunday 5 February 2012

The Preschooler

When we started Sean on preschool last September, I should say it was a bit of a struggle. I remember the "leg-hugging don't go away mommy" cry and "I have a tummy ache so I need to stay home" excuses. I knew it was going to be a challenge as he had never been to a daycare or any play group before. Like any other family here in North America, me and my husband are on work-stay home shifts. When hubby works, I stay home and on his days off, I go to work.  When Sean turned three, we thought it's time to introduce him to the real world, to socialize and meet new friends. Well, he took four months  to adjust (but hey, he can take as much time as he want, haha :)) and to like the goodness of the preschool life. Now he loves school and always looking forward to see his friends. As the proud mama, I say you're the coolest Sean!

Likes doing art and playing with glue!
Learning about texture.......yeheey sand!
Sean and friends






No comments:

Post a Comment