Tuesday 13 March 2012

Back to blogging..

When I started this blog, I made a promise to myself that Il be active and be on top of everything. How hard could it be? To write something at least once a week, connect with other mom bloggers and blog for fun should not be difficult to keep up, right?  I guess, I said it way too early 'coz I failed. I've been out of the blogsphere for more than a week trying to fight the lingering flu and so are the kids. Thought Il be fine and could tackle it easy but sad to say, I wasn't able to keep up. To work while on the process of recuperating and coming home to take care of sick kids totally drained my energy at some point.. I kinda realized in the process I'm not a Super Mama after all. hahaha After a week of trying to get rid of flu, we finally overcome the sickness.

Now, everyone is well and happy. Back to our normal healthy self,  ;) and me to blogging...

Spring Break has started and the kids are home for two weeks. No homework, no waking up early, my kids are just in heaven! I just hope Mom and Dad also got Spring Break from work. hahaha Il' just keep on dreaming:)

Stay tuned for our little getaway post "Weekend in Seattle" coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment